Enjoy fantastic views from the open top deck. Explore the best of what Paris has to offer through a Hop On Hop Off bus tour.
Visit Paris and all the major places of interest in the city with Paris L'OpenTour buses.
Available in one or two day passes, the tour lets you hop on the bus for four tour routes covering over 50 stops and highlighting the many exciting facets of Paris: romance, history, fashion and shopping. Enjoy fantastic views from the open top deck.
Explore the city at your leisure by hopping on and off as you please and see Paris in your own time. You'll get a bird's eye view of the cobbled streets of the Left Bank, the Napoleonic splendour of the Ecole Militaire, and the structure that they thought wouldn't last more than a few years - the Eiffel Tower!
View Route Information
- French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese and Czech.
- Transportation in an open top double-decker coach.
- Recorded commentary and personal earphone sets (digital sound).
- Special activities for children.
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge.
- The 2 Day Pass must be used on consecutive days. Your Paris L'Open Tour Pass must be shown to the driver each time you board the tour. Tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged.
- Please look after your earphones, lost sets cannot be replaced.
- Please remain seated whilst the bus is in motion. Do not use the stairs. Seat belts must be worn on the top deck until the bus stops at each bus stop. Do not lean over the guard rails on the upper deck. Low branches and other objects that may come close. Do not throw anything out of the bus. Parents, for the safety of your children, please make sure that the regulations are kept to.