Explore London on your own pace. Take a Hop-on Hop-off tour, visit the city's major sights or go on a cruise on the Thames River.
The tour starts off with a transfer to the Gare du Nord station where we board the Eurostar to cross the channel through the Eurotunnel.
Upon arrival at London's Saint Pancras Station, guests will be met by a guide who'll conduct the tour to the Hop-on Hop-off tours where guests can discover London on their own pace, get off and get on wherever and whenever they liked to explore further. Our guide will also provide you with a ticket for an optional cruise on the Thames river.
The rest of the time is designated as free time for guests to see the sights, go shopping and have lunch (not included).
The tour meets back at Saint Pancras Station for the return Eurostar departing at 19:05 back to Paris.
- Transfer to Saint Pancras Station
- Journey on the Eurostar
- Arrival at Saint Pancras Station
- Free time to take Hop-on Hop-off tour and/or River Thames cruise
- Return journey back to Paris on the Eurostar
- Transfer to the Gare du Nord station in air conditioned coach
- Services of a hostess / interpreter at the Gare du Nord station and of a representative at St Pancras station.
- Return journey with Eurostar
- Hop on Hop off tour of London
- Tickets for a circular cruise on Thames River with commentary in several languages
- Large seats with nearby plugs, magazine selection, cold & light meal + drinks at your seat.*
* First Class option only
- Meals and drinks not included in the description
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Passports and identity cards are necessary. Certain nationalities will require visa.
- Temperature can differ between London and Paris. Warm clothing is advisable especially in winter.
- Once arriving at Saint Pancras, clients have to go directly to the Meet and Greet section where they will get their ticket for the Hop-on Hop-off tour of London and a free ticket for a Thames cruise.
- No refund for the cruise not taken at client's will. For cancellation fees, please, refer to our general conditions.
- Clients will be advised to change their watches to local London time to avoid risk of missing return Eurostar.
- For travel during Olympic season (July 20 to August 17, 2012), please book the London Day Trip on the Eurostar During the 2012 Olympics