Relive the battle of Normandy and visit the site and landmarks of the Allies' invasion of France.
Journey across the superb Normandy countryside where you start with a visit to the Caen Memorial, which is also known as the Peace Museum. While dedicated to peace, the memorial devotes itself to illustrations and films about the Second World War and the Normandy landings of June 1944. The tour features a film screening and a commentary on the memorial.
We'll have lunch at the Caen Memorial then proceed to the Pointe du Hoc and the American cemetery Saint-Laurent at Omaha Beach. Afterward, we make a stop at Arromanches and the Canadian Memorial at Juno Beach for a short photo stop.
- Kir aperitif (white wine with blackcurrant liqueur)
- Cold cured meats and terrines
- Selection of cold meats and composed salads
- Normandy style chicken dish
- Selection of cheese
- Selection of dessert
- Unlimited wine served with the meal
- Visit to Caen Memorial
- Visit to Pointe du Hoc and the American cemetery
- Visit to Arromanches and the Canadian Memorial
- Transportation in luxury air conditioned coach.
- Entrance ticket for the Caen Peace Memorial Museum.
- Lunch at the Caen Peace Memorial Museum (drinks included)
- Visit to the Saint-Laurent cemetery.
- Services of a licensed guide.
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 4 years old can take the tours for free. Any hotel or restaurant expenses must be paid for directly by the parents.
- Reservation is essential.
- Menu is indicative and may be subject to change without notice.