See the fabulous show "Feerie" at the Moulin Rouge after a relaxing evening cruise on the Seine.
Enjoy an excellent evening, starting off with a relaxing cruise on the river Seine followed by a show at the infamous Moulin Rouge.
"Feerie" is a spellbinding show that brings together a troupe of a hundred artists including 60 Doris Girls that are recruited worldwide. The show also has about a thousand costumes all festooned with feathers, sequins and glitter, and made in the most famous Parisian workshops. The magnificent settings are rich with colors and unique drawings done by Italian artists. "Feerie" also features the best international entertainment, as well as exceptional acts, and the eagerly awaited return of the giant Aquarium, all accompanied by original music brought to life by eighty musicians and sixty chorus singers.
- Cruise on the river Seine
- "Feerie" cabaret show at the Moulin Rouge
Recorded commentary for cruise available in German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese
- Hotel pick-up and drop off at hotels in Paris with postal code starting with 75
- Transport in a luxury air conditioned minibus
- One hour cruise on the Seine
- "Feerie" show at the Moulin Rouge with a half-bottle of Champagne
- Services of a driver / guide
- Meals and drinks not included in the description
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- This tour is not recommended for children.
- Please be advised that business casual attire is required for men and cocktail dress for women. Round-collared shirts, sleeveless shirts, shorts, jeans, open-toe footwear for men, and rubber shoes are not allowed.
- Cloakroom compulsory.
- This tour is not available on any special events.
- In June, July and August, the cruise will take place before night fall and the monuments may not be illuminated.
- This tour will be operated as a guaranteed Small Group Tour with a maximum of 8 guests.