Enjoy the breathtaking scenery as you drive past the floodlit monuments of Paris and cap off the evening with the amazing Moulin Rouge show "Feerie."
We begin our evening with our "Paris by night" itinerary. The tour will drive past the famous floodlit monuments of Paris such as Place Vendôme, Comédie Française, Louvre, Pont Neuf, Hôtel de Monnaie, Saint-Germaindes-Prés, la Cathédrale Notre-Dame, Place du Châtelet, Conciergerie, Hôtel de Ville, Place de la Concorde, Petit et Grand Palais, Avenue des Champs-Elysées, Tour Eiffel, Invalides, Eglise de la Madeleine, Opéra, Montmartre and more.
Enjoy the Moulin Rouge's amazing show with its famous French Cancan. "Féerie" is a spellbinding show that brings together a troupe of a hundred artists including 60 Doris Girls that are recruited worldwide. The show also has about a thousand costumes all festooned with feathers, sequins and glitter, and made in the most famous Parisian workshops. The magnificent settings are rich with colors and unique drawings done by Italian artists. "Féerie" also features the best international entertainment, as well as exceptional acts, and the eagerly awaited return of the giant Aquarium, all accompanied by original music brought to life by eighty musicians and sixty chorus singers.
- Illuminations tour by luxury coach
- Moulin Rouge show
- Transportation in luxury air conditioned coach.
- Recorded commentary and personal earphone sets (digital sound).
- The services of a multilingual hostess/interpreter.
- The Moulin Rouge cabaret show
- Meals and drinks, unless specified
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
City tour includes recorded commentary available in French, English, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese, Dutch, Russian and Czech.
- This tour is not recommended for children.
- Please be advised that business casual attire is required for men and cocktail dress for women. Round-collared shirts, sleeveless shirts, shorts, jeans, open-toe footwear for men, and rubber shoes are not allowed. Gentlemen are required to wear tie and jacket.
- Return to the close vicinity of the hotels
- Cloakroom compulsory
- In cases where clients are admitted to the later second show, a Seine cruise will be offered.
- After the show, guests will be dropped off to the close proximity of their hotels in Paris.