Discover Paris from the first floor of the Eiffel Tower as you dine at "Le 58 Tour Eiffel" then cruise on the Seine river to admire the monuments and the bridges of the City of Lights.
Discover Paris from the first floor of the Eiffel Tower during a pleasant dinner at the restaurant "Le 58 Tour Eiffel" and cruise on the Seine river to admire the monuments and the bridges of the City of Lights.
Cruise includes recorded audio commentary in French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Dutch, Polish, Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
- Transportation in luxury air conditioned coach.
- Tickets for the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Dinner with drinks at the restaurant the "58 Tour Eiffel" on the 1st floor Eiffel Tower.
- Seine River cruise in winter and summer.
- The services of a multilingual hostess/interpreter.
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- The tour finishes either at 22:15 at the Eiffel Tower.
- Please be advised that business casual attire is required for men and cocktail dress for women. Round-collared shirts, sleeveless shirts, shorts, jeans, open-toe footwear for men, and rubber shoes are not allowed. Gentlemen are required to wear tie and jacket.
- In summertime, a part of the tour may partially operated in the daylight.