Get the royal treatment as you tour Versailles, where the kings and queens of France made their home.
Versailles represents a reminder of the grandeur of classical French architecture. The extravagant decoration and layout of the entire site reflect the will of King Louis XIV, known as the Sun King. In the beautifully decorated State Apartments (Hall of Mirrors and Queen's apartments) your guide will enthrall you on the life of the Kings.
Itinerary / Schedule
- A guided visit to the reception area of the King and Queen's apartments in Versailles
- Free time to stroll around the palace and gardens
- English and Spanish for every departure
- German on Tuesday and Friday mornings
- French on Wednesday and Saturday mornings
- Portuguese on Thursday mornings
- Russian on Saturday mornings
- Italian for afternoon departures in summer
- Transport in a luxury air conditioned coach
- Entrance to Versailles Palace
- Authorization fees for guided visits paid by us.
- Services of a licensed multilingual guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Meals and drinks
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge.
- We suggest a good pair of walking / flat shoes to avoid discomfort. No high heels.
- Pushchairs are forbidden inside the Versailles palace.
- *The entrance to the Gardens is not included on special event days such as the Fountain Display, or the Musical Gardens : generally during the week end, on Tuesday and bank holidays, from April to October.
- **The afternoon tour with special musical fountain show
is also available on certain dates for Summer. During those days the regular afternoon departure is not available.
- We recommend you avoid to reserve your visit Tuesdays morning as Versailles palace is overcrowded.