Take two tours in one affordable package. Explore the historical sites of Paris and enjoy the view of the city's most famous landmarks from the viewpoint of the Seine river.
This tour is a combination of Historic Paris
and Paris Seinorama
Drive through the oldest parts of the Capital. Admire the geometric design of Vendome Square and the fantasy of the Old Opera house. See where old French nobility used to live four centuries ago in the Marais District. Explore the Sorbonne in the Latin Quarter and the famous cafes and church at Saint Germain des Pres.
The tour also includes a guided visit to the interior of Notre Dame Cathedral where travellers can learn about the significant role of the monument for the Parisians and the history of Paris since the Middle Ages. Depending on river conditions, the tour takes you on a short cruise to see the Cité Island where Paris began some two thousand years ago.
There will be designated free time for lunch (not included).
- Vendome Square - Old Opera house - Le Grand Louvre - Hôtel de Ville (City Hall) - Bastille Square - Rue Saint-Antoine - Marais District - Sully Hotel - Hôtel d'Aumont - Hôtel de Sens (Public Library) - Latin Quarter - Sorbonne - Collège de France - Panthéon - Luxemburg Gardens (Senate) - Rue Bonaparte - Saint-Germain des Prés. - Guided visit of Notre-Dame Cathedral - Short cruise to Cité Island*
The tour drives towards the 16th district, passing the Champs Elysées and the Arc de Triomphe via the Place de la Concorde. The 16th District is known as one of the most prestigious and residential areas in Paris and home to the celebrated Bois de Boulogne, created by Napoléon III at the end of the 19th century.
The first stop is at the Quai de la Bourdonnais where we board our Bateaux Parisiens boat for a commented cruise along the River Seine. After the cruise, we stop at the famous Eiffel Tower and catch the lift as far as the 2nd floor. At this point, our guide will point out the principal landmarks. The tour allows travellers to end the tour at the Eiffel Tower or come back with the bus to the bus terminal.
- English, Spanish, Italian at every departure; German: Monday and Saturday; French: Sunday
- The bus ride features recorded commentary in 15 languages at each departure: English, Chinese (Mandarin), Czech, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish.
- The cruise features recorded commentary in 12 languages: English, Chinese (Mandarin), Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish.
- Transportation in luxury air conditioned coach.
- Entrance tickets to visit the second floor of the Eiffel Tower (visit reserved by us)
- Tickets for the Seine cruise.
- Activity for children during the city tour.
- Services of a licensed multilingual guide for the Paris Historic tour and of a multilingual hostess/interpreter for the Seinorama tour.
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- * Not available when the river is too high.
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge.
- The two tours must be taken the same day. Any unused portion is non-refundable.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- On Sundays and during mass, the guide will conduct the commentary outside the Cathedral.
- Covered and heated boats are used for the Seine river cruise in winter.
- In case of an exceptional impossibility of accessing the Eiffel Tower, the visit will be replaced by a tour of the Montparnasse Tower.