Enjoy an unforgettable evening at the world famous Moulin Rouge and watch its show "Feerie."
"Féerie" is a spellbinding show that brings together a troupe of a hundred artists including 60 Doriss Girls that are recruited worldwide. The show also has about a thousand costumes all festooned with feathers, sequins and glitter, and made in the most famous Parisian workshops. The magnificent settings are rich with color and unique drawings done by Italian artists. "Féerie" also features the best international entertainment, as well as exceptional acts, and the eagerly awaited return of the giant Aquarium, all to original music brought to life by eighty musicians and sixty chorus singers.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off at hotels in Paris with postal code starting with 75
- Transport in a luxury air conditioned minibus
- "Feerie" show at the Moulin Rouge
- Half-bottle of Champagne per person
- Services of a driver / guide
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- This tour is not recommended for children.
- Please be advised that business casual attire is required for men and cocktail dress for women. Round-collared shirts, sleeveless shirts, shorts, jeans, open-toe footwear for men, and rubber shoes are not allowed.
- This tour will be operated as a guaranteed Small Group Tour with a maximum of 8 guests.