Enjoy a scenic cruise on the Yarra River, a comprehensive look at Melbourne's highlights, a visit to the beautiful Blue Dandenongs and fine cuisine aboard the Colonial Tramcar Restaurant as you tour the city streets.
This tour is a showcase of Melbourne's charm. A scenic cruise on the Yarra River, a comprehensive look at Melbourne's highlights, a visit to the beautiful Blue Dandenongs National Park and fine cuisine aboard the Colonial Tramcar Restaurant as you tour the streets of Melbourne.
Yarra River Cruise
- Enjoy a scenic cruise on the Yarra River with boxed lunch
- Experience our early settlement days with views of the barque "Polly Woodside"
- Spectacular views of the city skyline
- See the West Gate Bridge
Boxed Lunch Options
- Lunch Box One:
Focaccia with roasted beef, mozzarella, tomato, avocado and basil pesto with French style blueberry cheesecake
- Lunch Box Two:
Chapatis wrapped with Tandoori chicken, red onion, baby spinach and seasonal vegetables with Flourless chocolate cake
- Lunch Box Three:
Focaccia with eggplant, zucchini, roasted pacific red capsicum, pumpkin, basil pesto and feta cheese with Lemon tart
- Melbourne Cricket Ground
- Melbourne Park - National Tennis Centre
- Visit the Royal Botanic Gardens, enjoy a Devonshire Tea (at own expense) or walk by the lake
- Kings Domain Gardens
- The Shrine of Remembrance
- Arts and Cultural Centre
- Gracious tree lined St. Kilda Road
- Docklands, a waterfront development
- Etihad Stadium at Docklands
- Bolte Bridge, a spectacular city overview
- Port Melbourne by the sea
- Travel by the beach to trendy St Kilda
- Visit Acland Street in St Kilda, a vibrant cosmopolitan mix of funky bars, eateries, shops and world famous patisseries
- Fashionable suburbs of Elwood and Brighton
- Brighton bathing boxes, a functional remnant of a bygone era (photo stop)
- Tour through the main street of Brighton
- Fitzroy Street in St Kilda, lively with its restaurants and bars
- Albert Park Lake , the site of the F1 Grand Prix
- Shopping, dining and entertainment precinct of Chapel Street, Prahran
- An unforgettable experience of dining in the 1927 colonial tram car restaurant as it cruises Melbourne's streets
- A sumptuous three course dinner including beverages.
- River cruise
- Gourmet boxed lunch with drink
- Park fees
- 3-course dinner on a Tramcar Restaurant
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Hotel drop-offs
- Please indicate your preferred boxed lunch option upon booking.
- Late bookings are subject to availability.
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge provided they don't occupy a seat.