Experience the future of aviation technology at the Future of Flight Aviation Center and Boeing Tour at Paine Field Airport in Everett!
Located 30 miles north of Seattle, the newly constructed Future of Flight Aviation Center is a cutting-edge facility featuring 28,000 square feet of interactive aviation exhibits. Watch a brief movie about Boeing in the high-definition Boeing Theater, then hop a bus and travel a few short minutes to the Boeing factory where you'll go behind the massive hanger doors to witness the inner workings of the world's largest airplanes. View the flight line and airplanes in various stages of assembly within the largest building in the world by volume - a whopping 472 million cubic feet of space!
Return to the Future of Flight center and spend some time browsing the exhibits and gift shop. Watch the manufacturing process in brilliant 3D, crawl inside the cockpit of a retired 727, or upgrade for an exhilarating ride on an XJ5 Flight Simulator! You'll have the opportunity to "design your own aircraft" using high-tech aviation software, and will receive a complimentary keepsake color print to take home.
- Bus Tour
- Guided Tour of Boeing Plant
- Keepsake Color Print of Your Airplane Design
- Roundtrip transportation from downtown Seattle
View morning pick-up schedule
View afternoon pick-up schedule
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Boeing Tours do not operate during certain holidays.
- For security reasons, purses, hand carried items, cellular phones, cameras and video cameras are not allowed inside the Boeing Plant. You may leave these items on board our locked motor coach at Boeing while touring the Boeing Plant.
- Guests must meet Boeing's 50 inch (around 127 cm) height requirement. Babies cannot be carried on the tour, nor are strollers allowed. There are no child care facilities available.