See Salzburg's architectural jewels and the reopened Mozart Residence and catch a glimpse of the Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque aspects of the city as Mozart saw it.
Explore the city of Salzburg and visit the reopened Mozart Residence. Over the centuries, the Prince Archbishops represented the worldly and clerical power in their own independent principality.
Many impressive monuments still stand witness to their reign. Renowned architects and artists worked throughout the centuries to create architectural jewels. Since the 18th century until today, you can hear the sound of Mozart's Magic Flute and other famous compositions between those historic walls. Get an insight into the Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque aspects of the city as Mozart saw it.
After the bus tour, you will visit the newly reopened Mozart Residence, on Makart Square where you will have the opportunity to see an informative multi-media show.
- Schloss Mirabell
- Mozart's Birthplace
- Horse's Pond
- Festival Halls
- St. Peter
- Schloss Hellbrunn
- Schloss Frohnburg
- Schloss Leopoldskron
- Mozart's Residence
- Admission to the Mozart Residence
- English-speaking guide
- Pick-up from selected hotels in Salzburg (View Pick-up List
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Entrance fees
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge.
- All tour programs, routes and durations of sightseeing tours are subject to change without prior notice.
- There will be a surcharge for extra time exceeding the original program such as alteration of a tour when ordered by the client and delays created by the client (waiting time).