Enjoy the Grand Tour of Chicago plus a visit to the Hancock Tower Observatory!
Enjoy the Grand Tour of Chicago with a visit to the Hancock Tower Observatory! See the sites from one of Chicago's tallest landmarks.
It takes the world's fastest elevators just 39 seconds to take visitors to the 94th floor of the Hancock Observatory. On a clear day you can see up to 80 miles away and view four states - Illinois, Indiana, Michigan and Wisconsin!
Experience the open-air Skydeck, 1,000 feet above Chicago's Magnificent Mile, where you can feel the wind, take in the sun and check out the dynamic city below.
- North and South Side Business Districts
- Scenic Outer Drive
- Hancock Tower Observatory
- Guided tour
- Hotel pick-up (View List
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- A twenty minute stop is made at the Lincoln Park Conservatory.
- A camera stop will be made at the museum campus for its breathtaking view. A substitute stop will be made if unable to visit the museum campus.
- Snacks are available for purchase at own expense during one of the stops.