Visit the Ancient Corynth and the Corinth Canal.
Leave Athens and drive South West until we reach the Corinth Canal which connects the Aegean Sea with the Ionian Sea (short stop). Drive on to visit the Ancient Town of Corinth where St. Paul lived and preached for two years. The remains of the city, which include the Agora (market place) and Apollo's Temple (6th century B.C.) clearly show how rich and important Corinth was in Ancient Times. A short stop at the Site of the Ancient Port of Cehries, where St. Paul disembarked, will conclude the visit.
Return to Athens.
Hotel Pick-up Schedule
- View hotel pick-up schedule
- Hotel pick-up
- Entrance tickets
- Meals and drinks (unless specified)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Children under 4 years of age are free of charge provided no bed or seat in the bus is occupied, or meals offered.
- In case of a force majeure and/or reasons beyond our control and events that occur after the tour departure, our local operator reserves the right to modify the routing and alter the itineraries.
- Hotel pick-up must be pre-booked at least 24 hours before departure time. Contact information will be provided upon reconfirmation.
- Please show up at least 15 minutes prior to departure time if you are going straight to the terminal.