Soar above New York Harbor to view all of the city's most captivating sights! Enjoy a bird's eye view of New York City's five Boroughs.
This breathtaking tour speaks for itself, New York, New York!! Soar above New York Harbor to view all of New York City's most captivating sights.
Your tour begins down the Hudson River, flying by Manhattan's Financial District, allowing for a bird's eye view of the Statue of Liberty, the newly refurbished Governors Island, Ellis Island and the Verrazano Bridge.
Your helicopter will then continue up the Hudson River towards Midtown where you will see all of New York City's most famous skyscrapers...including the Empire State Building, Met Life, Woolworth and Chrysler buildings along with the USS Intrepid, Central Park, *Yankee Stadium, St. John the Devine Cathedral, Columbia University, George Washington Bridge and the Palisades of New Jersey.
This truly all encompassing tour is the best of the best and we are sure you will agree.
- 20 minute helicopter ride (approximate)
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Meals and drinks
Heliport Operating Hours
The Downtown Manhattan Heliport (Pier 6 and the East River)
09:00 to 18:00 Monday - Saturday
09:00 to 17:00 Sunday
Heliport hours are subject to change especially during the winter months
- *We do not fly over Yankee Stadium during home games. Please inquire for schedule.
- Names of all passengers are required upon booking. If not all names are known, please put "To Be Determined".
- Your chosen departure time is NOT final as you still have to call to reserve your slot.
- Your seat is not guaranteed until you have called to confirm your booking.
Failure to do so may result in your preferred tour time and departure point being unavailable.
- Please call to confirm your booking at least 24 hours before desired schedule.
- All passengers are required to pay Facility/Security fee of USD 30.00 per person upon arrival.
- Children below 2 years old AND weighing under 35 pounds fly for free when sitting on an adults lap. This policy is mandated by the FAA and is at the discretion of the pilot.
- Seating in helicopters is based on weight and balance.
- We cannot guarantee sunset tours.
- Delays may occur more often than not during:
1) Our busy season from October through December
2) Government air restrictions and high profile government visits to NYC
3) Inclement weather and the next flyable weather day
4) Extreme heat, cold or windy days
- All passengers must observe the following security requirements:
1) Must bring a valid photo ID
2) Check in all handbags and carry on with security
3) Walk through a metal detector