Enjoy a vacation from your vacation on our most popular day tour from Venice! A full day tour exploring the beautiful hill towns of Veneto: Marostica, Bassano del Grappa and Asolo.
Enjoy a relaxing day in the beautiful hilltowns of Veneto. Visit medieval Marostica with its imposing castle and well-preserved walls. See picturesque Bassano del Grappa, with its beautiful Palladian bridge crossing the Brenta River and its lively atmosphere. And last but not least, Asolo, one among the most beautiful small hill towns of Italy perched on top of a hill.
Asolo is surrounded by elegant XVIII century villas. While walking around the town, with 100 horizons as it was defined by an Italian poet, you will have the chance to admire its fine and elegant renaissance palaces. Because of the beauty of the town and the surrounding landscape, many poets and artists made Asolo their home away from home over the centuries.
During the day, you will also visit a Palladian villa, either Villa Barbaro or Villa Emo (interior), and stop at a local winery in beautiful Prosecco wine country to taste a glass of this world famous sparkling wine.
- Entrance fees to a Palladian Villa (Villa Barbaro or Villa Emo)
- Casual wine tasting at a selected winery in the Prosecco wine region
- Expert English-speaking driver/guide
- Transportation on Mercedes minivan (or similar)
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- This tour has a 5 passenger minimum requirement and is subject to cancellation if minimum is not met. Please call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm schedule.
- This tour can accommodate a maximum of 8 guests.
- The tour duration is between 8 to 9 hours.
If you cancel a reservation, the following cancellation fees apply:
- 8 days or more: 5%
- 7 to 4 days: 50%
- 3 days or less AND no show: 100%