Get on a train to Edinburgh and delve into the rich history of Scotland's capital city as you hop on and hop off an open top bus.
Arrive at King's Cross station at 06:30 for your 07:00 train to Edinburgh. Meet our representative by the ticket office, where you will receive your welcome pack in exchange for your voucher. Arrive in Edinburgh at 11:32.
Once in Edinburgh, delve into the Scottish capital's rich history with a hop-on hop-off bus tour that allows you to take in all the major sights: the Royal Mile, Greyfriars Bobby, the Palace of Holyroodhouse and atmospheric Edinburgh Castle.
Go inside Edinburgh Castle, where you can marvel at the sparkling Scottish Crown Jewels and photograph breathtaking panoramic views of the city's famous skyline.
Overnight accommodation in a 3* hotel.
Explore Edinburgh at your leisure. After a thrilling day spent discovering Edinburgh, your train departs at 17:30, arriving back in London at 20:18.
- Return train tickets to Edinburgh with reserved seats
- Entry to Edinburgh Castle
- Open top bus tour
- Free city map
- Meals and drinks not included in tour description
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expense
- Optional activity costs
- Please make sure you book this tour 2 days before your preferred tour date.
- During the off peak season, this tour may be subject to cancellation, in which case alternatives/tour upgrades will be offered. Please call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm schedule.