Take a picturesque trip along the California Coast in our air-conditioned motor coach and over the border to colorful, fascinating Tijuana, Mexico for some great shopping and dining!
The California border city of Tijuana is located only a few minutes south of San Diego and is well known for its unique shops and restaurants. The city is rich with history and culture and is the second largest city next to Los Angeles on the Pacific Coast.
Upon arriving in downtown Tijuana you will get to spend 4 1/2 hours shopping, dining, and sightseeing to your heart's content! The lively Avenida Revolucion is lined with shops and boutiques and is the best place to test your bargaining skills and save on leather goods, clothing, jewelry, cigars, fine Mexican handicrafts and more. The tour is also a great way to have a taste of Mexican art and culture. Take some time to see the downtown bullring or the Tijuana Cultural Center. Treat yourself to a meal of delicious authentic Mexican cuisine and drinks at one of the many restaurants on the avenue.
Tijuana is a shopper's paradise right next door to Southern California. You'll be returning home with plenty of souvenirs for friends and family!
- Hotel pick up
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- View hotel pick-up schedule
- The drive along the coast is about 2 to 3 hours to and from Tijuana, Mexico and Los Angeles.
- The tour departs Tijuana at approximately 17:00 and arrives at hotels between 21:00 - 22:00.
- Multiple entry visa and passport required for non-U.S. or non-Canadian citizens.
- Conditions prevalent at the time of travel may result in modifications to tour contents/itinerary.