Explore Florence, the cradle of Renaissance culture, on a bike! This is an exceptional tour experience: it's fun, exhilarating, and a great way to enjoy a city with fellow travel and bike enthusiasts!
Bike through narrow streets, on pedestrian areas, and past magnificent monuments. Every now and then, stop to admire the breathtaking charms of Florence. The city has much to offer!
The bike tour starts from our Via Calzaiuoli office, right in the heart of the city center. The Tour Escort rides with and guides the group. Everyone will have earphones, through which you will hear the Tour Escort's interesting commentaries about these sights and attractions:
- Santa Maria Novella
- the artisans streets
- Palazzo Pitti
- San Frediano
- the Ponte Vecchio
- the Uffizi
- San Niccolo
- Santa Crore
- Piazza della Signoria
- the medieval district Duomo
- Piazza della Repubblica
We will also stop by several not so well known spots for a more insightful perspective of the city. These stops will give you time to relax and appreciate the sights. Enjoy a Gelato or cup of coffee in the Oltrarno District.
- Bicycle use
- Guided bike tour of Florence
- Gelato (ice cream)
- Meals and drinks (unless specified)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Maximum of 15 people per tour.
- Tour returns to original point of departure
- Children below 6 years old are free of charge, provided they are accompanied by at least 1 paying adult.
- The tour runs rain or shine. In case of heavy rain the tour will be replaced by a walking tour instead.