Explore Tokyo, Japan's political and economic capital - it's a bustling metropolis that offers something for just about everyone, no matter what age or interest. Despite its size, the advanced public transportation system makes it a very easy city to move around in. This tour lets you explore the city at your own pace.
Tokyo is a bustling metropolis that offers something for just about everyone, no matter what age or interest. Despite its size, the advanced public transportation system makes it a very easy city to move around in. This tour lets you explore the city at your own pace.
One day before
Your train tickets and hotel voucher will be delivered to you.
Day 1. Nagoya - Tokyo
Transfer to Nagoya Station on your own and board a Shinkansen for Tokyo.
06:20 - 6:50 Boarding at Nagoya for Tokyo
08:10 - 08:50 Arrival at Tokyo
You have the day to yourself so you can explore Tokyo on your own.
Day 2. Tokyo - Nagoya
Do some more exploring around Japan's capital before leaving for Nagoya. Transfer to Tokyo station on your own and board a Shinkansen for Nagoya.
16:00 - 16:10 Boarding at Tokyo for Nagoya
18:00 - 18:10 Arrival at Nagoya
End of tour.
Tourist Class: Shinagawa Prince Hotel (Main Tower) or Grand Prince Hotel New Takanawa
First Class: Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo (Superior)
*Hotels are subject to availability and may be substituted with similar accommodations if not available. This will be confirmed on your voucher.
- Train tickets
- Hotel accommodation
- Meals and drinks (unless specified)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Rates quoted are for the listed hotels and are subject to change depending on availability.
- Children 5 years old and below are free of charge, provided they sit on an adult's lap. If they need a seat, they will be charged (child rates).
- These tours are offered for travelers from overseas only.
- Tour includes no assistant or guide service, you need to make a own transfer between hotel and Train Station and or elsewhere you want to visit.
- Tickets are delivered to your hotel or staying place 1 day before your departure.
- Requests for train reservation (such as departure / arrival time, seat number) is not entertained.
- Baggage carriage not included. Please carry your baggage on your own.