Have a wonderful dinner at the Nikolayevsky Palace Restaurant and enjoy a Russian folk show. Then drive around the city and see Saint-Petersburg's enchanting beauty at night.
Your evening begins in the Nikolayevsky Palace Restaurant where you will watch traditional Russian dances and listen to folk music while enjoying an elegant buffet dinner with Russian vodka, and red and black caviar.
The magic continues with an Illuminations Tour along the spectacular floodlit monuments of the city. Magical and magnificent by night, a drive through Saint Petersburg and its beautiful illuminated buildings should not be missed by any visitor of the northern capital. In summer time you will have an opportunity to enjoy the romance of the White Nights and observe the opening of the numerous drawbridges. During White Nights, when a faint twilight takes the place of night darkness, the streets, squares and embankments acquire a unique charm. The city dominated by water offers its guests many possibilities to see and feel its beauty.
- Pick up from Nikolayevsky Palace and hotel drop-off
- Tickets to Folk Show delivered to your hotel
- Night Tour by car or mini van
- Transportation by car or mini van
- Assistance of an English-speaking local guide
- Meals and drinks
- Optional activity costs
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- German and French-speaking guides are available upon request, with no extra cost.
- Requests for Italian and Spanish guides are available with additional charge.
- Infants up to 2 years old may take the tour free of charge if they have a baby seat with them.