Discover traditional Russian food and drink - caviar and vodka.
Explore the local Russian Market where you'll find different sorts of caviar as well as other products of good quality. Discover the habits and ways of Russian people in the day-to-day atmosphere of a local supermarket.
Visit the Ice Cafe. Upon entering, try on the Valenki (Russian boots made from felt) and a coat. Walls, bar counters, decorative elements of the interior are all made from ice. Temperature in the Ice Cafe is 7 degrees below 0, but a swig of Vodka or a glass of mulled vine will warm you up.
Get the opportunity to taste caviar and vodka in one of the best restaurants of Saint-Petersburg. The Restaurant is famous for bringing together the best Russian and European traditions in both its design and its cuisine. The magazine "Coudel Neste Traveller" has included this restaurant in the 100 best restaurants of the planet. For ladies and gentlemen with appetite, there is a Russian table with traditional Russian starters: salads, sprats, cabbage in a barrel, marrow pate, beans, potato, buckwheat in pots, and kulebiaka (loved by the Empress Elizabeth). A delicious dinner is waiting for you!
- Hotel pick-up
- Transportation by car or mini van
- Assistance of an English-speaking local guide
- Entrance fees
- Restaurant lunch
- Optional activity costs
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- German and French-speaking guides are available upon request, with no extra cost.
- Requests for Italian and Spanish guides are available with additional charge.
- Drop-off is available upon request but will incur a supplementary charge. Please inform us upon booking.
- Infants up to 2 years old may take the tour free of charge if they have a baby seat with them.