The New Orleans Power Pass provides free, instant access to dozens of exciting New Orleans attractions, tours, museums, and outdoor experience. Only the New Orleans Power Pass allows you to experience so much at such a tremendous value!
The New Orleans Power Pass includes admission to many popular New Orleans and Louisiana attractions, sights, tours, rides and more. It is the original, most comprehensive and most cost effective sightseeing pass product in New Orleans. Consumers can purchase a Power Pass good for 1, 2, 3 or 5 days. Multi-day Power Passes are valid on consecutive days only. A Power Pass must be presented according to guide instructions at each attraction and is activated at the first participating location visited. Each participating location can be visited once per day.
- Free entry to several New Orleans attractions
- Guide book with maps
- Meals and drinks (unless specified)
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
LIST OF PARTICIPANTS
- 1850 House (Louisiana State Museum)
- Audubon Aquarium of the Americas
- Audubon Insectarium
- Audubon Park Golf Course
- Audubon Zoo
- Blaine Kern's Mardi Gras World
- Cabildo (The Louisiana State Museum)
- Cajun Pride Swamp Tour by Boat
- Confederate Memorial Hall Museum
- Crescent City Cooks! (Cooking Class)
- Destrehan Plantation
- Entergy IMAX Theatre
- French Quarter MP3 Audio Tour Guide
- Gray Line New Orleans Tour (Choose 1 of 4)
- Longue Vue House and Gardens
- Louisiana Childrens Museum
- Musée Conti Historical Wax Museum
- National World War II Museum New Orleans
- New Orleans Museum of Art (NOMA)
- Oak Alley Plantation Louisiana
- Old US Mint (The Louisiana State Museum)
- Presbytere (The Louisiana State Museum)
- San Francisco Plantation House
- Southern Food and Beverage Museum
- Steamboat Natchez Daytime Jazz Cruise
- The Historic New Orleans Collection
- The Ogden Museum of Southern Art
- Participants and schedules are subject to change.
- Tour choices subject to change.
- Classes often fill up, please call the number on your voucher for reservations.
- All cards / passes purchased must be claimed at the redemption points located in the city. This will be indicated in the vouchers received upon booking. Cards will not be delivered to your home or hotel.