Your professional photographic guide will point out details invisible to the untrained eye and reveal the best vantage-points on your chosen route. Learn to tell a story through images, take great shots of iconic monuments and capture atmospheric images off the beaten track.
Booking a private photo expert allows you to select the below carefully planned routes or when your photo guide contacts you directly to make desired changes where possible according to your interest.
Fremont, Center of the Universe, where the Artist's Live. This neighborhood jaunt takes you through Fremont, where many local artist's live and work. We begin at an enchanting Rose Garden with topiary trees right out of Alice in Wonderland, from where we journey down hill past yoga and belly dancing studios on our way into the heart of Fremont. Public art flourishes here with famous sculptures like "Waiting for the Interurban" which Seattleites dress up in costumes at whim, a bronze statue of communist revolutionary Vladimir Lenin, along with a lurking Troll who is eating a life-size Volkswagen Beetle. From there we will walk to Gasworks Park on Lake an industrial treasure trove of possibilities for photographers. Kite flying is also popular at this park. Understanding light, its direction, the type, and how it affects the photograph will be discussed
- Expert photographer guide
- Entry fees
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Personal expenses
- Participants must have a basic knowledge of their cameras.
- Routes may be changed based on local conditions.
- Tours leave rain or shine.
- Please wear a pair of good walking shoes, and bring a lightweight poncho in case it rains. A small bottle of water & sun hat is recommended for high temperatures.
- A lightweight tripod is recommended for evening sessions.
- Clients who have not booked this activity in conjunction with a hotel are advised to provide contact details.