Enjoy a fun, friendly 90 minute tour passing Dublin's top visitor attractions including Guinness, Trinity College, Dublin Zoo, and many more on this hop on hop off tour!
Visit Ireland's capital and discover the city from the top of an open top double decker bus. Let us entertain, inform and highlight all the things to do and see in Dublin to help you make the most of your stay.
Spend time at the National Museum of Archaeology and History or the National Art Gallery. Hop off at Trinity College, marvel at Christ Church Cathedral or discover the exhibits on show from Dublin's rich history at The Dublinia.
St. Patricks' Cathedral is also rich in history and architecture and open to visitors. For those who appreciate the perfect pint, a trip to the Guinness Storehouse is not to be missed. Or budding whiskey tasters might like to sample some Irish whiskey at The Old Jameson Distillery.
Stop 1 - Pembroke Street
Stop 2 - Royal Hospital Kilmainham
Stop 3 - Heuston Station
Stop 4 - Parnell Square Writers Museum
Stop 1 - 14 Upper OConnell Street
Stop 2 - Trinity College
Stop 3 - Nassau Street
Stop 4 - Leinster Street
Stop 5 - National Art Gallery
Stop 6 - Merrion Square No. 29
Stop 7 - St. Stephens Green
Stop 8 - Tourism Centre, Suffolk St
Stop 9 - Dame Street
Stop 10 - Christ Church Cathedral, Dublinia
Stop 11 - Nicholas Street
Stop 12 - St. Patricks Cathedral
Stop 13 - High Street
Stop 14 - Guinness Storehouse
Stop 15 - Kilmainham Gaol
Stop 16 - Parkgate Street
Stop 17 - Phoenix Park Dublin Zoo
Stop 18 - National Museum - Decorative Arts & History
Stop 19 - Arran Quay
Stop 20 - Bachelors Walk
: 90 minutes
: 8 to 20 minutes
View Summer timetable
View Winter timetable
View route map
Pre-recorded English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Russian and Kid's Commentary (English live guide available on some departures)
- 2-day hop on hop off ticket
- Free walking tour (daily at 11:00 and 13:00)
- Free night tour (daily from October to April; November to March - Fridays and Saturdays only)
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Some tour buses are wheelchair accessible.
- Children below 5 years old are free of charge.
- Schedules are subject to change.
- The free walking tour is on a first-come first-served basis.
- You may choose to hop on the bus at any stop along the route and exchange your voucher there.
All ticket validities are for consecutive hours/days from first use.
- A 1-day ticket is valid only for the day of redemption.
- A 24-hour ticket is valid from the time redeemed until the same time the following day.
The same principle applies for a 2-day/ 48-hour (or more) ticket.