Sit back, relax, and see the famous Wall Murals along Falls Road and Crumlin Road, Albert Clock, The Odyssey, Grand Opera House plus much more in this Belfast Hop On Hop Off Tour.
The open top bus tour now has 20 stops around the city for you to hop on and hop off and discover Belfast. The tour takes in the ever changing Titanic Quarter, birth place of Titanic and now an exciting new development for the city. The tour then continues out to visit the impressive Parliament Buildings at Stormont . Then make your way back to the city centre to visit the political areas of the Shankill Road and Falls Road to see the Political wall murals and peace lines, the tour then makes its way through the Queens University area back to the city centre.
Stop 1 - Castle Place
Stop 2 - Odyssey Arena
Stop 3 - Stormont
Stop 4 - Donegall St
Stop 5 - Crumlin Rd
Stop 6 - Shankill Rd
Stop 7 - Shankill Rd
Stop 8 - Shankill Rd
Stop 9 - Falls Rd
Stop 10 - Falls Rd
Stop 11 - Malone Rd
Stop 12 - University Rd
Stop 13 - Gt Victoria St
Summer - 15 to 30 minutes
Winter - 30 to 45 minutes
View route map
- 24-hour hop on hop off ticket
- Pre-recorded commentary or live guide
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 5 years old are free of charge.
- Schedules are subject to change.
- Tickets are valid for 24 hours.
- You may choose to hop on the bus at any stop along the route and exchange your voucher there.
All ticket validities are for consecutive hours/days from first use.
- A 1-day ticket is valid only for the day of redemption.
- A 24-hour ticket is valid from the time redeemed until the same time the following day.
The same principle applies for a 2-day/ 48-hour (or more) ticket.