Experience one-of-a-kind views of Hoover Dam and Lake Mead! Enjoy a romantic champagne picnic inside the Grand Canyon! Get a bird's-eye-view of the Las Vegas Strip and much more!
Enjoy one-of-a-kind views of one of the Seven Wonders of the World - The Grand Canyon!
Your tour departs from our state-of-the-art terminal right off the Las Vegas Strip and includes incredible views of the Hoover Dam, the Colorado River and the Las Vegas Strip and much more before descending 3,200 feet and landing inside the Grand Canyon for a complimentary champagne picnic lunch hosted by your pilot.
Explore the Grand Canyon on this amazing adventure that offers a perfect blend of luxury and romance with spectacular aerial views.
You will spend plenty of time inside the Grand Canyon to enjoy your picnic and do some exploring then it's back to the skies as your pilot lifts off and heads back to the glitz and glamor of Las Vegas.
You will see incredible views of Lake Mead and the Mojave Desert on your return flight before touching down at our terminal to pick up your souvenir flight DVD (available for optional purchase) and to your waiting limousine to take you back to your hotel.
- Helicopter flight
- Champagne picnic
- Hotel pick up and drop off via limousine at most Las Vegas hotels
- Fuel surcharge
- Meals and drinks unless specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Personal expenses
- English, Italian, French, German, Russian, Spanish, Japanese
- The option to upgrade to a larger helicopter is available. The EC 130 is larger than the A-Star by 23%.
- Tour times may vary depending on aircraft and weather.
- Prices and tour itineraries are subject to change without notice.
- The following information for each participant will be required upon booking:
* Full name
* Weight in kilograms
- For safety reasons and aircraft balance, guests weighing over 275 pounds (124.74 kilograms) may be charged for 2 seats depending on total passenger weight per helicopter.