Explore the Roman Countryside. Discover some of the world's most beautiful sceneries. We will take you to Piazza dell'Esquilino, the Baths of Caracalla, a historical town, a modern village which looks across the ancient volcanic lake, and the Pope's summer residence.
- Piazza dell'Esquilino
- Baths of Caracalla
- Appian Way - built in 312BC, making it the oldest Roman Road
- Albano - Albalonga, historical town, a modern village looking across an ancient volcanic Lake
- Castelgandolfo - the Pope's summer residence in a small mountain village
- Genzano - birth place of Marco Antonio Colonna, the famous General of the Battle of Lepanto in 1571
- Nemi - famous for strawberries
- Grottaferrata – famous for the Millenary Monastery founded on the ruins of an old Roman villa
- Frascati - famous for the production of white wine and a beautiful panoramic view. Hop off for a bit of wine tasting.
At the end of the tour, clients are accompanied back to their hotels.
- Transportation via deluxe air-conditioned coach
- Tour guide
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Meals and drinks unless specified
- This tour is only available on private basis during the winter season (November 1 to March 31). Please inquire.
- Accompanied children under 2 are carried free of charge.
- View hotel pick-up schedule
. Pick-ups are 30 minutes earlier from 25 October to 31 March. Pick-up times are approximate and may change depending on the traffic situation. Pick ups are made with a variety of vehicles. Please note that you may have to change coaches.