Visit the birthplace of Spanish conquerors and take a leisure tour of Caceres, a UNESCO classified World Heritage city, and see the impressive Cordoba Mosque. Experience the beauty of Spain as you go on this 6 day tour that will take you to the country's best destinations.
1st. Day MADRID-CACERES-CORDOBA
We depart for Cáceres, in the región of Extremadura. You will have free time to explore its Plaza Mayor and to walk through the old city. Its famous medieval quarter is very well preserved and is considered a World Heritage place. You will have lunch at your own leisure before we continue southwards to Andalucia and arrive to Cordoba where we have dinner and accommodations.
2nd. Day CORDOBA-SEVILLA
Breakfast. We will go on a sightseeing tour, visiting the famous Mosque/Cathedral and Jewish Quarter. We depart for Sevilla, where we will have lunch and some time to explore the city on our own. We will stay in Sevilla for the night.
3rd. Day SEVILLA
Half board in the hotel. We will go on a morning city tour, visiting the Park of María Luisa, Plaza de España and typical Barrio de Santa Cruz. The rest of the afternoon is free.
4th. Day SEVILLA-RONDA-COSTA DEL SOL
Breakfast. We depart for the Route of the White Villages and Ronda, where we will spend some time before we head to Costa del Sol. We will have the afternoon free at Costa del Sol, as well as dinner and accommodations.
5th. Day COSTA DEL SOL-GRANADA
Breakfast. We leave for Granada, where we will go on a sightseeing tour that includes the impressive Alhambra with its beautiful Nazari Palaces and the Generalife. Dinner and accommodations at Costa del Sol.
6th. Day GRANADA-TOLEDO-MADRID
After breakfast we depart for the Imperial City of Toledo, a place full of history and monuments. We will have time for lunch and sightseeing along its narrow streets and alleys. We will continue to Madrid, where the tour ends.
- Tourist Class
Cordoba - Tryp Gallos ***
Sevilla - NH Plaza Armas ****
Costa del Sol - Alay****
Granada - Los Angeles ****
- First Class
Cordoba - Maciá Alfaros ****
Sevilla - Meliá Lebreros ****
Costa del Sol - Alay****
Granada - Corona de Granada****
Rates quoted are for the listed hotels and are subject to change depending on availability.
- Transportation by deluxe motor-coaches, with air-conditioning and panoramic windows
- Experienced multilingual tour conductors
- Local sightseeing tours as indicated with expert local guides
- Entrance fees unless indicated
- Accommodations in 3 or 4-star hotel depending on option booked
- Transportation and porterage of one baggage per person
- Meals and drinks (unless specified)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Children under 4 years old are free of charge provided no seat is occupied. All their expenses will be directly paid by their parents.
- For triple room rates, please inquire.
- For the list of hotel accommodations, please inquire. Hotels are subject to availability and may be substituted with similar accommodations if not available. This will be confirmed on your voucher.
- The tour operates in English and Spanish, and on request with Italian speaking guide too.