Explore the cities of Barcelona and Valencia, visiting some of the most famous places and monuments of Spain.
1st. Day MADRID-VALENCIA (train)
We leave the Atocha railway station to board the train toward Valencia. You will head to the hotel on your own once you arrive and have the rest of the day to explore the Mediterranean city of Valencia on your own.
2nd. Day VALENCIA-BARCELONA
In the morning, you will have breakfast and free time to spend before we leave for Barcelona in the mid-morning. We will check in at the hotel once we arrive.
3rd. Day BARCELONA
After breakfast, you will go on a morning city sightseeing tour to visit the Park of Montjuic with spectacular views, Olympic Ring, monument to Columbus and the old Gothic Quarter. The rest of the afternoon is free.
4th. Day BARCELONA-ZARAGOZA-MADRID
After breakfast we depart through Lerida and Zaragoza, where you will have free time to spend. We will continue to Madrid, where the program ends.
- Tourist Class
Valencia - Tryp Oceanic ****
Barcelona - NH Diagonal Center ***
- First Class
Valencia - Silken Puerta Valencia ****
Barcelona - NH Constanza ****
Rates quoted are for the listed hotels and are subject to change depending on availability.
- Transportation by deluxe motor-coaches, with air-conditioning and panoramic windows
- Experienced multilingual tour conductors
- Local sightseeing tours as indicated with expert local guides
- Entrance fees unless indicated
- Accommodations in 3 or 4-star hotel depending on option booked
- Transportation and porterage of one baggage per person
- Tourist Class train ticket - Madrid/Valencia
- Meals and drinks (unless specified)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- English, Spanish, Italian
- Children under 4 years old are free of charge provided no seat is occupied. All their expenses will be directly paid by their parents.
- For triple room rates, please inquire.
- For the list of hotel accommodations, please inquire. Hotels are subject to availability and may be substituted with similar accommodations if not available. This will be confirmed on your voucher.
- Please inform upon booking if you'd like to have the tour in Italian.