Can't choose between Wine and Sites? This is your tour!
Go sightseeing in the vineyards and take stops at 2 different wineries producing red, rose, and white wines (including Chateauneuf du Pape). During the tour, listen to explanations about "terroir", grape varieties, vinification and aging cellars. Get touch with French History, with great views from the cellars over castles or mansions dating from the 17th or 18th century (11th century for the oldest!).
Visit the famous UNESCO classified site le Pont du Gard dating back from the first century AD, a most amazing and well conserved part of the Roman aqueduct of Nimes.
See Les Baux de Provence, a village located on a rock at 245 meters high, with its historical center: the Museum of Santons, the Hotel des Porcelets, beautiful house of the 16th century, the St Vincent Church, and pretty romanesque buildings.
Take a panoramic view of Luberon's perched village Gordes, one of the most beautiful villages in France, completely made with dry stones. Afterwards, you will have time for lunch on your own.
- Pick-up and drop off from city-center hotels in Avignon
- Minivan transportation
- Wine tasting
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge.
- Spanish and Italian are available on request.
- The tour operates at a 2 passenger minimum requirement for operation and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. Please call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm schedule.
- Tour will be operated as a guaranteed Small Group Tour with a maximum of 8 guests.