Enjoy a Khantoke dinner, one of the most famous dining experiences in Chiang Mai, and get to watch northern Thai traditional dances.
The food in north Thailand is very different from the food throughout the rest of the country. Traditionally, northern families sit and eat their dinners around a ‘Khantoke', a small circular table, sitting on the floor. On this tour you will enjoy a meal of several Northern dishes, along with a very graceful show of Northern Thai dancing, which includes the sword dance, candle dance, fingernail dance and the ‘Ramwong', where you will be invited to participate. Later there is a special hill tribe show featuring dances from the various hilltribes of Northern Thailand.
- Pick up from Chiang Mai city center hotels
- Dinner (local Chiang Mai food)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 participants to operate.
- All tour itineraries are subject to change due to the weather and local conditions on the day of the tour.
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.