Go on a scenic cable car ride from Mount Faber to an island of peace and tranquility where you can see a dolphin lagoon and join a voyage to the bottom of the sea.
We will visit a peaceful and calm island just a short scenic cable car ride from Mount Faber. Upon reaching the island, we will see the Dolphin Lagoon where we can watch adorable pink dolphins performing tricks such as spy-hop, tail-flapping and vocalizations. A voyage to the bottom of the sea will be next on our agenda as we go to Underwater World, an 80-meter transparent acrylic tunnel which gives an opportunity to view over 2,500 sea creatures in close proximity.
The next activity will be a journey to experience the colorful culture and vibrant heritage of Singapore re-told through life-size figures, animatronics and special effects at Images of Singapore. We will then head for the Musical Fountain after dinner and be enthralled by this state-of-the-art dramatic display of lasers and computer graphics, water jets and flames.
- Cable car ride from Mount Faber to Sentosa
- Dolphin Lagoon
- Underwater World
- Images of Singapore
- Extreme Log Ride (optional activity)
- Musical Fountain
View Hotel Pick-up List
- Pick-up and drop-off services from major hotels
- Cable car ride
- Sentosa visit, including Dolphin Lagoon, Underwater World, Images of Singapore and Musical Fountain
- Extreme Log Ride, depending on option chosen
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
- The Mandarin language tour has a 4 passenger minimum requirement for operation and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. Please call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm schedule.