New York CityPASS packs six of New York's must-see attractions into a prepaid ticket booklet that fits easily into your pocket. With CityPASS, you save an amazing 46% off regular admissions and skip long ticket lines.
New York CityPASS has collected and vetted the top must-see, must-do attractions and priced them 46% less than the same tickets purchased separately. And CityPASS ticket holders skip most main ticket lines.
Six actual admission tickets are bound into a dollar bill-sized booklet, each with a tip revealing a CityPASS secret to breezing past ticket lines like a VIP. A map, attraction details, transportation directions, best times to visit and money-saving coupons make New York CityPASS an ideal guidebook. CityPASS is an organized, budget-friendly travel solution for both action-packed weekends or longer, more leisurely paced city explorations.
- Admission to Empire State Building Observatory
- Admission to American Museum of Natural History
- Admission to The Museum of Modern Art (MoMA)
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Guggenheim Museum OR
Top of the Rock
- Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island OR
Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises at 42nd Street
- Meals and drinks (unless specified)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
New York CityPASS is valid for nine consecutive days, beginning with the first day of use. But you won't need that much time. Because CityPASS focuses on a small group of top attractions, you can visit all of them on a weekend break - without feeling rushed. If you're planning more than a weekend visit, New York CityPASS allows you to see all the top sites with plenty of time left over to shop, dine, take in arts and sporting events, and explore on your own.
At New York CityPASS attractions, pass holders take the VIP route, skipping most main-entrance ticket lines.
- For the two option tickets, you choose which of the two attractions you prefer to visit. You do not need to decide at the time of purchase which of the two attractions you want to visit.
- The New York CityPASS is valid for 9 full days from first use.
- Child rates are applicable from ages 6 to 17 years.
- Your voucher can be redeemed at the first attraction you choose to visit in the city. Just choose the attraction you wish to visit first, present your voucher and pick up your CityPASS.
- All cards / passes purchased must be claimed at the redemption points located in the city. This will be indicated in the vouchers received upon booking. Cards will not be delivered to your home or hotel.