Go on a guided visit to Mt. Fuji and stay at a hotel with a picturesque Japanese garden.
Departing from Tokyo, you will head towards the Mt. Fuji/Hakone area, where you will take a sightseeing bus tour on the first day. After your tour, go to your hotel where you will have a chance to enjoy Japan's favorite pastime: hot springs bathing.
On the second day you have complete freedom until your bullet train leaves to explore the Hakone area with the included Hakone Two-Day Pass. This pass gives you free use of numerous methods of local transport, and also entitles you to exclusive discounts to make the most of your stay in Hakone.
Fuji Visitor Center
Nature, culture and artwork concerning Mt. Fuji are on display at the information center.
Mt. Fuji 5th Station
Drive halfway up Mt. Fuji to the 5th Station (altitude 2305 m), enjoying the natural scenery en route.
A Cruise on Lake Ashi
Take a delightful cruise on Lake Ashi aboard a large sightseeing boat. Let the crisp air refresh you while you enjoy the surrounding natural beauty.
Mt. Komagatake Ropeway
Ride an aerial cableway up and down Mt. Komagatake for a sweeping view of celebrated
Hakone National Park.
Day 2 : Hakone - Tokyo
Enjoy sightseeing in Hakone without a guide.
With your 2-day Hakone free pass, you can use the Hakone Tozan Bus/Train/Cable car, Hakone Ropeway, Hakone Sightseeing Ship, Numazu Tozan Tokai Bus, and Odakyu Express Bus free of charge. Some discounts are also available at many tourist spots.
Please proceed to Odawara Station by local bus or train on your own and return to Tokyo by shinkansen, arriving between 19:00 and 20:00. Note that shinkansen reservations cannot be changed. If you want to go back to Tokyo earlier, please tell us when making reservations.
Enjoy a stay in a Western-style room at Hakone Hotel Kowaki-en.
*Hotel is subject to availability and may be substituted with similar accommodations if not available. This will be confirmed on your voucher.
- Hotel pick-up
- Services of an English-speaking guide for Day 1 from Hamamatsucho bus terminal to Hakone Hotel Kowaki-en
- Multilingual audio guiding devices recorded in Korean, Chinese, German and Spanish (request must be made in advance)
- Lunch on the 1st day
- Two-day Hakone free pass
- Meals and drinks (unless specified)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Baggage carriage
- Pick ups are available from selected Tokyo hotels
- Rates quoted are for the listed hotels and are subject to change depending on availability.
- Children 5 years old and below are free of charge, provided they sit on an adult's lap. If they need a seat, they will be charged (child rates).
- Multilingual audio guides are available in Korean, Chinese, German and Spanish. They will be provided free of charge. We recommend that you make requests in advance to enjoy this special service. Units may not be available if your request is made at the last minute. One unit or more will be provided per group. (Depending on the conditions at the time your request is made, it may not be possible to provide one unit per person.)
- The Mt. Komagatake Ropeway is skipped on the following days due to traffic conditions:
*May 2 and 5
*July 18, 23, 24, 30, 31
*August 6, 7, 20, 21, 27, 28
*September 3, 10, 19, 25
*October 1,10, 15, 22, 29, 30
*November 5, 12, 19
- When the Fuji Visitor Center is closed or if the tour is behind schedule due to traffic conditions, the it may be skipped.
- The road to Mt. Fuji's 5th station is sometimes closed due to heavy snows in the winter and early spring. In this case, or if the tour is behind schedule, you will only go to the highest possible point.
- Although the Komagatake Ropeway, Hakone Ropeway or the cruise on Lake Ashi may be omitted or substituted for as a result of traffic and weather conditions or other operational reasons, the tour will not be canceled nor will the tour fee be refunded. If one or both of the destinations are omitted, you will enjoy one of the following alternatives: Narukawa Art Museum in Hakone, Hakone Check Point, Cruise on Lake Kawaguchi, Lake Kawaguchi Ropeway, Hakone-en Aquarium, Hakone Jinja Shrine and Hakone Ropeway (Owaku-dani Valley). Your tour guide will finalize alternatives based upon careful consideration of tour logistics and other conditions.
- We recommend you to bring an overcoat or other warm clothing during autumn and winter.
- Please note that there are no refunds if you are late for your scheduled train after the tour due to heavy traffic. Please take the following train and sit in a nonreserved seat.
- The tour will not be cancelled nor refunded if you are unable to see the full view of Mt. Fuji due to weather conditions.