Experience natural beauty at its best: Take an elephant and boat ride in Thailand!
After the pick-ups from various Bangkok hotels, you'll drive from Bangkok to Kanchanaburi to visit the JEATH War Museum, the Thailand-Burma Railway Center and the War Cemetery of Allied Prisoners of WWII. You will also get to see the world-famous "Bridge over the River Kwai."
Take a long-tail boat from the pier to Jungle Rafts, passing by unspoilt mountainous jungle scenery. Check in on arrival then have lunch. Take an exciting boat ride downstream to Resotel Pier and then visit the Hell Fire Pass Memorial. Have dinner at the hotel, and watch a 45-minute presentation of Mon Dance.
Have breakfast then take a boat ride upstream to the Saiyoke National Park, to visit the Saiyoke Yai Waterfall which is surrounded by a teak wooden forest, and experience natural beauty at its best. You will go back to the Jungle rafts for a Thai lunch.
After lunch, go to Lawa Cave and explore the fascinating rock formations inside it. Get the afternoon free to relax in this paradise.
Canoeing or Mountain Biking
Kanchanaburi - Bangkok
After breakfast, the nearby ethnic Mon Tribal Village. heck-out and depart for lunch at pier. Take a historic ride on Death Railway Train, passing lush forest. Continue by air-conditioned vehicle to Bangkok.
Elephant riding through the bamboo forest
- Pick up from Bangkok city center hotels
- English speaking guide
- All entrance fees as appropriated
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Accommodation in air-conditioned room with bath/shower
- Meals: 2 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 2 dinners
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Early hotel check-in (before noon), late hotel check out (after lunch), connecting rooms, and adjoining rooms are not guaranteed.
- Local conditions prevalent at the time of travel may result in modifications to tour contents/itinerary.
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 participants per booking.
- Airfares are subject to change without prior notice.
- This program contains some "soft adventure" elements. These elements are not always suitable for all. Please be advised accordingly. Good non-slippery walking shoes are essential.
- The River Kwai Jungle Rafts have no electricity, no warm water and no air-conditioning. It is a traditional, simple resort, built on bamboo rafts and floating on the Kwa Noi River at around 80 kilometers north from Kanchanaburi. All rooms do have standard, private bathroom/toilet. An oil lamp is provided in the rooms. Please be advised about the set-up of the River Kwai Jungle Rafts.
- No discount for child under 12 years old sharing a twin room with 1 adult.
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.