Visit some of the most beautiful villages in Provence and enjoy sightseeing tour in half a day.
Take this sightseeing tour to discover some of the most beautiful villages in Provence.
See Roussillon, famous for its unusual red and yellow ochre cliff landscape, and Gordes, a perched village in Luberon, famous for the architecture with dry stones. Visit the Provençal markets on Tuesday in Gordes and Thursday in Roussillon.
Take a photo stop at Senanque Abbey (June 15 - July 15) to see the lavender field in bloom. Afterwards, visit the Lavender Museum to discover the flower symbol of Provence.
- Senanque Abbey photo stop (June 15 - July 15 only)
- Lavender Museum in Coustellet
- Minivan transportation
- Entrance fee to Lavender Museum
- Pick-up and drop-off at Avignon hotels
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Take this tour with Stone Monuments here
- Children under 4 years old are free of charge.
- Spanish and Italian are available on request.
- The tour operates at a 2 passenger minimum requirement for operation and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. Please call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm schedule.
- Tour will be operated as a guaranteed Small Group Tour with a maximum of 8 guests.